mardi 27 janvier 2015

What's in my makeup bag? (travel edition)


I'm always overpacking when I travel because I'm telling myself "maybe I'll need this". It's accurate for clothes but also for makeup. Even that one eyeshadow I've never used seem to be necessary when I pack. Awkward right?

I have decided to show you exactly what's REALLY necessary and it might help me too when the time will come for me to pack! (win-win)!

I've separated items into 6 categories:


INSTRUMENTS

Brushes (foundation, powder, bronzer, eye shadow (2) & eyebrows);
Travel bottle set (shampoo, conditioner, pills & cream);
Clamp brow;
Eyelash curler;
Nail clipper;
Hair brush.
(all from Forever21 except the pink brush (Clinique) and the one in wood (Jean Coutu))


MAKEUP

Foundation;
Mattifying  powder;
Blush;
Bronzer;
Eyebrow pencil;
Eyeliner;
Mascara;
Eye illuminator;
Eyeshadow palette(s);
Lipstick.


CARE PRODUCTS

Hydrating face cream
Sunscreen;
Aftersun;
Lip balm;
Body cream;
Hand cream;
Perfume.


HYGIENE

Toothbrush;
Toothpaste;
Dental floss;
Deodorant;
Shampoo (empty bootle);
Shower gel(empty bootle);
Makeup remover;


PHARMACY

Tylenols;
Band-Aids;
Q-tips.


ADDITIONAL

Nail polish;
Remover.


(I've pretend that this trip was in a city and that you have to put makeup on to go dinner!)
(Ask for samples of your favourites products when you buy them, the size is perfect for traveling!)
(Prioritize multitask products (blush that works as eyeshadow and lipstick too!))


Thanks for reading! Please share and comment!


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire