samedi 31 janvier 2015

January Haul


Since Christmas, I am addicted to watching haul videos on YouTube. The concept of an haul is to show what you've recently bought. (It's not about showing off!) And since I'm so curious and I love fashion and shopping -obviously- I love to watch what people have purchased.

So it inspired me to do an written haul of my January purchases (because, why not?)

ZARA

I bought this denim jacket that was 69,95$ reduced to 39,90$. Since mine been stolen I was in need of one because it's my go-to vest during spring and summer time and it's perfect with maxi dresses and skirts which I wear all the time!

I bought this raincoat 29,90$ (don't know the original price cause the price tag is missing) and I'm so glad I got it! It's a boyish cut but it fits really well. My cat approves!

I saw this faux fur vest online for the first time months ago but they did not had it at my Zara. So I waited because it was 99,95$. The small got away fast and I still thought about it often but during the sales I waked in Zara and there was one small reduced to 59,90$. You guessed how it ended. But I'm not regretting any bucks I put into it because the faux fur colours and spots are just perfect and different from anything you find on the market right now. Plus the quality's great!


GAP

My parents pretty much insisted that I get this one because it was reduced to 60,00$ instead of 179,95$. And I loved that the exterior is in jersey but it still is a warm duvet winter coat. Plus it long enough to cover my butt. YAAAAAAAAASSS!

I was watching this one online for so long now! The original price was 188,00$ and I got it for 80,00$. (It's real leather so it explains the price!) It's not the type of clothing I usually buy and I can't explain why I really wanted it. The picture is from their website because I'm still waiting for it!


TARGET

I'm really sad that Target is closing in Canada and the makeup section is probably the one I'm gonna miss the most! But I got this lip crayon in Gramercy Park Plum and this eye primer from NewYorkColor for 3,99$ each. (I'm probs going to review those products in a future article + some no heat curlers I got too)

BATH & BODY WORKS

Not into that store as much as the haul youtubers I watched but still, I am OBSESSED with polar bears and I found those cute slippers for 5,00$ instead of 16,00$ and the little sleep mask that was 50% off of 16,00$.

We already are in the second month of the year (still really cold tho) and I'm excited as we get closer to spring/summer! Can't wait until March, it's like my mental limit to winter! Since then I'm having a February wish list to help me motivate during cold winter nights.

Thank you so much for reading! Please recommend this if you liked it!
Please comment below if you are interested in seeing more hauls!
What did you bought recently?

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire