jeudi 8 janvier 2015

Is it summer yet?


If you are like me, right after Christmas I'm already tired of winter. Snow makes holidays pretty and joyful but in January, I'm tired of it. My mind is already on summer and vacations (and spring/summer fashion).

I'm inspired by Miami right now. I would love to spend a couple of weeks there during winter (still hoping)! Here are some of my current inspiration and wishlist!

Blue Hues

www.tumblr.com

www.une-deuxsenses.blogspot.com

www.tumblr.com

www.deanmartindale.vsco.co

www.tuulavintage.com


Pop of Summer

www.refinery29.com

www.dreamingbutterflies.tumblr.com

www.rosewe.hardpin.com

www.shop-hers.com

www.matthewwilliamson.com


Blush tones

www.hellofashionblog.com

www.pose.com

www.fashionseter.com

www.elle.com

www.womanwithgrace.tumblr.com


Where is your head at?

Thank you for reading!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire