vendredi 23 janvier 2015

Lord Mortdecai


I saw the movie «Mortdecai» yesterday and I loved it! All the critics are bad but it's usually a good sign for me! I hate pretentious critics that only likes authors movies, to me, if a movie is funny and entertaining it's worth it. Anyway, the characters have a awesome british preppy style and it inspired me so much!


I love preppy style so much (obviously)!

Here are some of the looks I found on Pinterest (follow me: Anne-Marie Pouliot)


 I'm dying. Every single thing in this outfit is perfect.

Nudes + gold = classy.

 Cliché but american preppy.

 My go-to outfit (except for the tall boots & jeans instead of leather pants)

 This coat is hot (and the pom pom too).

I have this vest and I wear it all the time.



& all Olivia Palermo's outfits (sigh).

Do you like preppy style?


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire