mercredi 21 janvier 2015

Top Five


5. Christian Louboutin Bis Un Bout Heels

Everything is perfect about this shoe. It could of been a couple of other models from Louboutin, but all those red soles have the perfect heel shape.

www.theyallhateus.com
I would probably get the black ones but they are great even in neon.


4. Stella McCartney Falabella Bag

It's a bag that is vegan, you can wear 3 ways and it's light and comfy + so trendy, but still classic.

www.somethingnavy.com
Since I have a thing for all white outfit I might take those shoes too.


3. Chanel Espadrilles

I have an obsession for those lately! They seem so comfy and they would be perfect to travel. They do add OOMPH to any casual outfit.

www.theyallhateus.com
I would kill to have those bright emerald green espadrilles!


2. Chanel Le Boy Bag

Classy, works with everything, do I really need to justify this?
www.mesvoyagesaparis.com
It dresses anything. (sigh).


1. Hermès Birkin Bag

My biggest fashion dream ever. The most gorgeous bag that exist. I'm the kind of girl who needs large bags (I love the look of a clutch or a mini handbag but it's too small for everything) and this one would be just perfect. It's pretty in every colour, the shape is great and I could put anything in there!

www.socialbliss.com
I would definitely get it in a cooler colour like red, green or purple (but I'll have any one, anytime)!


What is THE fashion fantasy you want so badly?

Thanks for reading! Please comment, like & share!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire