mercredi 7 janvier 2015

2014 Best Beauty Finds


I'm very faithful to my beauty products, except I love to try new ones! But I usually go right back to my old ones after!



This particular past year I've discovered new products that are replacing my old ones for good! I thought I should share my 2014 beauty finds with you!

Here is my top five!

1. They're real! mascara by Benefit. (30$)

It is working, for real! Not only I noticed it, but my entourage too.



2. Radiance Plus Golden Glow Booster by Clarins. (30$)

Add 3 drops a day to your cream and it gives you a nice tan all year long, plus it looks really natural.




3. HD Microfinish Powder by Make Up Forever. (20$)

It gives your skin a matte and even look and touch, and it's so easy to apply!




4. Arlésienne Gorgeous Lips by L'Occitane en Provence. (18$)

Makes your lips shiny and the smell of it remember me of my grand-mother.



5. Rose gold perfume from Zara. (25$)

Smells good and fresh, still feminine and classic.


What are your favourites beauty finds of 2014?
Thanks for reading!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire