mercredi 14 janvier 2015

Yellow


As I said in a previous post, my mind is in Miami, and it makes me wanna wear bold colours and fun summer prints. Instead, I'm wearing the warmest clothes I own for the coldest time of the year!


low and I'm pretty sure it's going to be one of the most popular shades this summer! Along with bright pink and cobalt blue.

Yellow is scary for a lot of people because it's not always flattering for the skin tone. Here are my top  tips to wear it and own it! No excuses to not wear it. AWESOME.

1. Wear it during summer time when your skin is darker. Easy right?


2. Add it to your outfit with a accessory like shoes, jewelry or handbag . Shoes & handbags are nowhere near your face, so it does not make you look tired or sick (win/win).




3. You can wear yellow as a part of a print mixed of other colours.




4. Play it casual with denim.



5. OWN IT. yellow on yellow on yellow. (just find the good shade for you).



6. Wear it under the belt, again, nowhere near your pale winter skin.




Hope I'm going to see everybody wearing yellow this spring & summer!

All the pictures are from Pinterest (search yellow + street style)

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire