mardi 31 mars 2015

Travel Edition Posts


Hello guys!

Hope your spring is warmer than here!

I  have a little announcement: I'm making a travel edition posts for the next couple of weeks because I am excited for my upcoming getaway + I love prepping and organizing my travel stuff like a freak so you might find AT LEAST a tip or two for your next vacation! STAY TUNED!

I am starting this right away with some random tips!


You should buy your plane tickets between 49 and 57 days before leaving they're at their cheapest.

Avoid nail polish in your suitcase. Seriously.

Don't forget to bring a plastic bag for your dirty clothes or keep one from your shopping spree.

Pack your makeup in order that you put it on in the morning, you won't forget anything. Brilliant.

If you are traveling with family or friends, make a list of things you can split and everybody's luggages will be lighter and emptier ( space for new stuff). If you are travelling alone: get travel size everything!


Hope you enjoyed those little tips and be sure to leave yours below!
Don't forget to stay tuned cause there is so much more coming soon!

Thanks for reading!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire