samedi 21 mars 2015

P A N T S !


I am the kind of person who hates to try on jeans and pants for 2 particular reasons:

1 - It pretty much never fits.
2 - I'm lazy (especially during winter time with boots, socks and pants).

I'm usually in need of pants because I never try them on so I never buy any. If you've followed my blog you may have noticed that I don't post a lot of pants.

That is about to change since I've found a lot lately and I wanted to share since I am pretty sure I'm not the only one having a hard time finding jeans/pants that fit.

American Eagle Outfitters have the best variety of sizes, lengths and styles EVER (especially on their website). It goes from 00 to 18 and from short to extra long. You are kind of sure to find something that fits perfectly. Also, they often have promotions up to 40% off, so you should definitely check that  out.


 The comfiest jeans ever. I wear them all day everyday.


 Those boyfriend destroyed jeans are next on my list.


 Can't quite explain why I like those but I do.


They are the only high-waisted jeans that fits me (AMAZING).




GAP is also a classic with pants and jeans even if it's made a little big. I've noticed it's more true to sizes recently (YAY). I probs don't have to tell you that they are unbreakable and they are going to go out of style before they become unwearable. They also are promoted often so keep an eye on their website!


 WANT WANT WANT WANT WANT.


 The wash is just amazing.


You can feel the softness from the picture (WIN).



Thanks for reading! Let me know what are your favorite places to buy pants!
(All the pictures are from the stores websites.)

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire