mercredi 4 mars 2015

Yellow Wishlist


If you read my blog, you know I'm obsessed with yellow, also you know I predicted that it would be one of the top colours this spring/summer. And if you did a little bit of shopping, you know I was right! YAAAAAAAAS.

Anyway here is my all yellow wishlist that makes me a little more courageous and patient until summer time (hopefully).



 This yellow sweater is from H&M and it fits perfectly.


 That cute little purse from Gap is a go-to for all those summer nights (sigh)


 That shirt -also from Gap- is perfect to add some colour for any outfit.


 That JCREW vest is all perfect and add that much colour for those colder spring mornings.


This is from JCREW and it's so cute.



What is your colour for this upcoming summer?
Thank you for reading and have a nice week!


Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire