mercredi 18 février 2015

Pastel Passion


It seems that pastels are in this spring/summer again and that is pretty cool. I'm not the biggest fan of pastel colours but I do like pastel details. Who did not bought a mint nail polish in the past two years?   Guilty. My favourite pastel colour lately is baby blue. I feel like it is so refreshing and it goes with pretty much anything. Other blue hues? Yes. Opposites colours like yellow or mandarine? Yes. Black and white? Of course. Nudes? YEEEEEES (and it's gorgeous!).

Surprisingly, I have been doing some online (and real life) shopping to find the perfect spring pastel accessories and clothes and I've found some awesome stuff.


 This Panama Hat is from JCrew.


 This faux leather jacket from Ann Taylor (it's pricy tho).


 This blouse is from LOFT.


 Those elastics are also from LOFT.


 This nail polish is from Forever 21 (and they have so many other hues)!



This mint bucket bag is from JCrew and I can't get over it.


Finally, this t-shirt (also from JCrew) I got it and I love it (+ it's on sale).




Hope you enjoyed this!
Please follow!
All the pictures come from the websites where the article is from.

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire