lundi 1 décembre 2014

Monday Morning Thoughts


Waiting for an online order to arrive is the new "what will I get for Christmas" excitement. Even if you know what you ordered, you don't exactly know what it looks like until you unwrap it! And yes, it is wrapped, just like real presents (:

I ordered a new camera because mine died during my summer trip (yes, it worked before and died when I arrived there). But my bad luck gave me a reason to upgrade my picture game, so I did by buying the Fujifilm X-A1. I have not received it yet, but I can't wait!
www.fujifilm.ca


Until then I can't post outfits pictures because the only camera I have right now is on my IPhone and it is not the best quality.

Until then, you can still visit my blog for other posts, even if my finals are coming so quickly (duh).

Thanks for reading!
Please comment share and follow!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire