mardi 9 décembre 2014

It's that time of the year


I received my JCrew catalog weeks ago but I was studying so I waited until now to open it (No distractions please). But I just did and I wanted to share my wishlist with you!


I love JCrew because they are not afraid of edgy and they use so many different quality fabrics! It's so rare nowadays! And it's not about the price, just think about Anthropologie! I love that boutique but sincerely you pay for the style and the name because their clothes are made of polyester and cotton, and their shoes are faux leather (plastic). That does not mean it's bad, I'm guilty of buying there too, it's just that I feel so much better when I find a expensive piece of clothing that I love and that is made of noble materials. And that is usually the case at JCrew.

That being said, I pretty much have the JCrew style, which is preppy and trendy with an edgy twist to it. So when I receive a catalog I know exactly I'll end up broke.


This sweater will be perfect with a slim denim, but I'll probably get an other color!


This will dress anything! (There is a bracelet too...)


The 3 C's rule: Comfy, Colorful & Chic!


I want this coat so bad! I have no idea which color should I get because every single one is beautiful.



What are your JCrew favorites this season?
Thanks for reading!



Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire