jeudi 4 décembre 2014

White Winter

I love the idea of a all white outfit this season! It's the color that upgrade an outfit to a fancy level, and the monochrome version just makes it even more fabulous. For Christmas, I imagine myself wearing a white jumpsuit with silver heels and jewelry (I just need to find this in a store... #nothappening). If you are like me, I create an outfit in my head and I'm always sad that I can't find it in stores ):

Hopefully, there are a lot of things I find in stores and I get inspired by (maybe to much...) 

About the all white everything outfit, I love that fashion has become a world of freedom that as no rules such as "no white after labour day". I'm not a fan of being told what to do, especially when it's about what to wear. Plus, white is the color of the snow, which makes it the color of winter right?

For this season white outfits, I usually use pieces with more "winterish" fabrics like wool. The secret to a fabulous monochrome outfit is mixing the fabrics, so mixing white denim and a white wool sweater is hot, but wearing a white polyester shirt with a white polyester skirt is not.

That being said, what do you think of white during this freezing season?

Here are some of my pinterest inspiration:


White jeans (or shorts) + graphic shirt = instant cool outfit
(Picture from www.buzzfeed.com)

Love the mix of this huge casual sweater dress and these over the knee boots!
(Picture from www.whowhatwear.com)

Add a colorful accessory to an all white outfit is GENIUS. (I WANT THAT BAG).
(Picture from www.whowhatwear.com)

Of course I'm a huge fan of the all white outfit during summer (it's always better with a tan... #canadianproblems) and I usually wear it with one or two bright accessories!

Here's the trick:

SUMMER: white clothes + turquoise or coral or yellow accessories

WINTER: white clothes + burgundy or navy or green accessories

Black + white = all year long (all life long)

Thanks for reading!

Please share, comment and follow!

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire