mardi 11 novembre 2014

Already planning my summer getaway

My mind is on Windy city!

It will be my first time there and I can't wait. (My Pinterest followers are definitely aware of that!) It's seems like a gorgeous city with a lot of history. That's what makes a destination special to me. Last summer I went to New Orleans and the atmosphere is difficult to describe, but you can feel all of it's history and all of it's past ambiance (New Orleans was (and still is) a party city, but in the 20st century, NOLA was headed by the mafia, so you can imagine all the crimes mixed with the prohibited activities create a heavy past).




Chicago, (which it's past is also related to the mafia) seems like a city I am going to love! Even if I like an interesting past, I love when a city is modern and as something new to offer!

If you live or ever visited Chicago and there is places I must go to, please let me know!


The picture is from www.flickr.com
  

Aucun commentaire:

Publier un commentaire